Warranty (not transferable) against the delamination of the finish product and any lack of adhesion of the coating on the floor:
- 20 years for polyurea flooring installed on residential garage floors (excluding exterior band), with the following exceptions and any exterior work, if applicable,
- 5 years for polyurea coating installed on residential floor basement,
- 1 year for polyurea coating installed on floors of commercial and multi-dwellings buildings,
- 5 years for polyurea coating installed on exterior concrete surfaces,
- 5 years for epoxy coating installed on floors of residential dwellings, excluding garages; and
- 1 year for epoxy coating installed on floors of commercial and multi-dwellings buildings and residential garages.
- The “B-Protek” warranty is granted by the merchant that performs the work and covers the labor and materials required to correct any defaults related to delamination of the finished product and any lack of adhesion of the coating.
- The work under warranty is performed locally in the damaged area and may leave a slight apparent demarcation.
- All work performed under the warranty shall be undertaken as soon as possible. To benefit from the warranty, you must notify the merchant in writing within ten (10) days of your knowledge of the delamination or lack of adhesion of the coating.
- The present warranty takes effect on the date the work is completed. The warranty is not transferable and is limited to the value of the quotation.
Are excluded from warranty:
- Drain and its cover, including any sewer back-up or other
- Plastic or steel drain contours
- Abusive use or lack of maintenance of the coating
- Concrete repairs (cracks or others)
- Unsticking of the concrete floor / causing the coating to unstick
- Weakening or movement of the concrete, of the structure and/or of the floor or ground (pyrite, cracks, control/expansion joints, etc.)
- Any material other than concrete
- Studded tires and snowmobiles
- Heat or flames applied voluntary or accidentally on the coating
- Damage caused by solvents, battery acids, urine, or other corrosive material
- Rust staining from concrete, the drain and/or surface
- Discoloration of the concrete or the coating (caused by carpet or other temporary coating)
- Scratches to the finished product caused by nails, screws, mechanical equipment, iron shovels or other equipment, material, or goods
- Tire marks
- Scratches on epoxy flooring
- Water pressure / moisture from the concrete after the work is completed (Hydrostatic thrust causing water infiltration)
- Efflorescence (white powder)
B-PROTEK DOES NOT WARRANTY A NONSLIP COATING. B-PROTEK SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR SLIPS AND INJURIES STEMMING FROM SLIPPING, IF APPLICABLE.