BECOME A B-PROTEK PARTNER
We’re looking for Passionate Partners
With over fourteen years of experience in the field of painting and coating concrete surfaces, B-PROTEK is a young dynamic company that is growing fast. We are already well established in Québec with 8 Franchisees working under the « Béton Surface » brand. In order to introduce its garage and indoor floor finishing services throughout Canada, B-PROTEK offers you one or more of its available franchise.
- a born entrepreneur?
- respectful and want to offer impeccable customer service?
- dynamic and ready to overcome all obstacles?
- rigourous and well organized
- challenges and improving yourself constantly
- committed to exellence
Many reasons to take on a
B-PROTEK floor coating franchise:
- You own your own business
- You are independent and you manage financial and operational processes yourself
- You start your business with a respected and well structured brand
- Your advertising, marketing strategies, and website are already developed
- The supply chain is already in place
- You benifit from proven techniques as well as initial and continuous training
- You enjoy high-quality technical and operational assistance
- We work hand in hand to maximise your success
- A proven marketing strategy
- A unique network of partners
- A range of exclusive and high-quality products
- A system of structures that facilitate the effective management of its business to achieve operational and financial goals
- Complete Training on how to operate the equipment, customer service and overall management of the franchise
- Call Center Service
- Quotations and Invoices Management Application
How much will you need to invest?*
Between $93 500 to $110 000
We offer a turnkey concept that includes:
- $30 000 – Franchise fees – Exclusive right to operate in your territory
- $63 500 to $80 000 for:
- Complete training (including travels and meals)
- Inventory products and working capital
- Opening marketing campaign
- Vehicule insigna
- Accounting and legal fees
- Miscellaneous cost
- Down payment for institutional financing purposes
*Warning – This information is for discussion purposes only. The franchisor makes no representations to the franchisee about start-up costs, sales, turnover, expenses or profits. The franchisee’s success depends on many factors including, but not limited to, the franchisee’s experience, management skills, employee skills, competition, weather, demand patterns, economic conditions, hours of operation, customer service, site cleanliness, and so on. The franchisor and its employees and officers do not assume any liability whatsoever.
Steps towards your franchise opportunity :
- Complete Interest Form (B-PROTEK web site, Franchise show, other sources)
- Receive a general information document
- Group or Individual information meeting
- Confirm your interest in our business model by receiving our Full Disclosure Document (FDD) for a 14 days review.
- Review Disclosure Document-14 days
- Complete Franchise Request Form
- Due Diligence period for Franchisor and Franchisee
- Headquarter meeting with development specialist operational team and selection comitee
- Deposit Agreement with Deposit to reserve territory
- Become a B-ProTek Partner by signing the Franchise Agreement
- Set-up your Business
- Complete Training
- Operations Start-Up
They have chosen to become ambassadors of the B-PROTEK brand
Want to learn more about owning your B-PROTEK Franchise?
You have the interest and the necessary funds to become a B-ProTek franchisee? You made the decision to go forward? Do not hesitate to call or write us for an appointment. We will be happy to answer all your questions.
When it comes to floor quality, we like to believe there is no ceiling.
“They gave us a remarkable customer experience: courtesy, professionalism and a concern for our needs.”