BASEMENT FLOORING WINNIPEG
A Transformation of Your Basement Flooring In Ottawa is Needed? Contact B-Protek!
If you are considering transforming your basement flooring in Winnipeg, do not hesitate to call B-Protek. Our specialists are at your service and ready to take on any challenge!
Our team has more than 10 years of experience in installing, coating and renovating concrete floors. We are proud to offer Winnipeg’s homeowners a fast, professional, and reliable basement flooring service. B-Protek’s mission is to get you fully satisfied. For that reason, we are highly attentive to your needs, taste, and budget. For a top-quality basement flooring and flawless results, do not hesitate to contact our specialists!
Your Basement Flooring Project executed by professionals!
From the first call, we want you to feel like you’ve been cared for by professionals. We’ll make an appointment with you, and an experienced member of our team will go to your address for free to take the measures. Then, we’ll submit a quote as fast as possible. Our team can also work with flexible schedules to accommodate you.
Discover all the advantages of working with us for your basement flooring in Winnipeg.
The Best Materials for Your Basement flooring in Winnipeg
We understand that choosing your next basement floor coating can be a difficult choice. This is why we choose all of our materials according to three key values. Durability, resistance, and aestheticism. All of the materials we’ll suggest have been chosen according to these three key values.
If you need help, our consulting experts are available 7 days a week during our business hours. They’ll gladly help you determine which material is the best for your project.
Until we meet and talk, here are our top-quality materials:
- Polyurea with Flakes: Polyurea is a material that has a unique design. This material is highly durable, easy-care, and flexible. During freeze and thaw season, this product bends and follows the concrete’s movements, reducing the risk of cracks. Our specialists highly recommend polyurea for garage floors.
- Metallic Epoxy: Metallic epoxy is, without a doubt, one of the most aesthetic materials available. This material adds an undeniable touch of modernity to your basement. Furthermore, metallic epoxy is also resistant, durable, and easy-care.
- Epoxy Solids: If you wish to customize your basement floor, then epoxy solid is your solution. We offer it in a wide selection of colors, styles, and finishes that allow you to personalize your floor to your taste, needs, and preferences.
- Clear Epoxy Concrete Coating: For a timeless look, clear concrete is an excellent choice. It is easy-care, and this material enhances the natural beauty of concrete. Just like any epoxy coating, it’s also highly durable and resistant.
Besides our unmatched customer service and top-quality materials, B-Protek is dedicated to getting you satisfied. When you hire our team for your basement flooring in Winnipeg, here are all the benefits you get:
- A service that includes replacing and cleaning the space we worked in thoroughly;
- A team that has been formed through rigorous work methods that are 100% compliant with the national building code;
- Materials that meet the highest industry standards;
- A team of floor specialists that are available 7 days a week;
- Guarantees up to 20 years on certain projects;
Do you have any questions about our products or service?
- Garage Flooring
- Kitchen Flooring
- Bathroom Flooring
- Commercial Flooring
- Industrial Flooring
We are proud to offer a turnkey basement flooring service in Winnipeg.
When it comes to floor quality, we like to believe there is no ceiling.
“They gave us a remarkable customer experience: courtesy, professionalism and a concern for our needs.”